Sunday, February 1, 2009

Madisons Bless.




Ohh it went so wonderfully. WE even had the surprise of Matt and Family showinng up. It about knocked me to the floor. i am pretty sure when I grabbed whitney and hugged her right away and matt, that they thought I was crazy!! It was great to have them and my brother there to share with us. We had a couple guys from the ward that mean alot to our family help as well. It is always a great joy when you can get the people that you love together.( And for those who couldn't make it you were there with us in our hearts!) Thanks to all that came and helped out. Welove you all!!

1 comment:

Justin, Tara, and Duncan Yardley said...

I hope you got the box for the girls. We have had that for months and I just sent it to you last week. We wish we could have been there for the blessing.