Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged

Tagged By Whitney!

Rules: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

(I'm retarded. I can't figure out why it double-spaced on me! Rrrrr...)

10 Years Ago I...

Adam and I had just moved to Cali

Got married

had no worries! I was having a ton of fun!!

5 Things on today's "to do" list...


Get Aubrie in her costume for school

Take Emily and Delilah to school.

Pay bills.

Go to parent teacher confrence.

Put my feet up( as orderd byt he doc).

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...


pay off debts.

have a very large savings account.

buy a couple of new cars.

Held out family with alittle account for them all

take a vacation around the world.

5 places I have lived...


Kearns, Utah

West valley, Utah

West Jordan, Utah

San Diego, Ca

Lyndhurst, England

5 jobs I have had...


Secratary at SLCC.

Food for less.

Directv.

Night time pediatrics!

ND Advertising.

I tag ....

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I didn't know you lived in England?!