Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years

Well we had a great New Year Eve! We partied and ate with the stecks. And then we took the girls and Pam and her kids bowling. We had a blast.With Aubrie from the time the ball hit the floor to the time it hit the pins you could take a nice sized nap! Emily and Delilah loved Chucking down the lane it was fun to watch. And of Course all the kids had the bumper but when it got to us Adults it went down!How rude!!! Well we had fun and then we came home and took naps and worked on getting christmas down. A little more to go and then we are done!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I was so happy to see your Christmas pictures! I check everytime I'm on the computer. I love the blogs! How is Aubrie doing? That scares me with fevers. I cannot handle them! Hope she is doing better... I keep forgetting to ask you when you are planning on being sealed. Do you have a date yet? We would love to plan something. Love you all!